Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry potpot and whatnot..

Okay, here's a short post on Harry Potter.
Harry Potter; Gelas Berapi was brilliant! I think it is one of the best that i've watched in 2005, if probably not the best. Without doubt Goblet of Fire is definitely much better than the third one, right ppl?
I think i would enjoy it even more if i had read the book earlier (but as a matter of fact i never intend to read Harry Potter books :p), but nevertheless I enjoyed myself through out the whole movie and I'm sO looking forward to watch the next sequel! or was it just about Hermione?
..Well, partly yes. hehe
Fantasy and epic movies are among my favorite movie genres, but i don't read fantasy novels; save for Shannara (Sword of Shannara), the one and only fantasy book that i have. That is why i'm so eagerly waiting for Shannara to be aired on the big screen! Though I don't know whether there is such plan for it or not. hahah. I do hope there is.
Next on the list; Zathura, Chronicles of Narnia! Memoirs of Geisha! ohoi banyaknyaa movie nak tengok. camane nih..
Okok, I'm in a hurry right now. nak pi ofis. daaa
Rufus Wainwright - The One You Love
(Ah, beautiful song by Rufus Wainwright. many thanks to izyan :p)

No comments: